Intending candidates are hereby called for appearing for Walk-in-interview for one post Of Field Officer (Disaster Management) in Banekuchi Revenue Circle on contract basis under the Dist. Disaster Management Authority (DDMA), Nalbari to be held on 20th July 2019 from 11 AM onwards in the Office Of the Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari.
|Walk-in Date||20/07/2019 (11 AM onwards)|
|Venue||Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari.|
Name of post: Field Officer (Disaster Management)
No of posts: 1
- Bachelor degree in Science or with Statistics, Geography, Environmental Science or Geology as a subject or diploma in Civil Engineering or Architecture from a recognized university/institution.
- Computer skills specially MS Words/Excel/Power Point/Internet usage/Emails. (Preference will be given to candidates having done BCA or equivalent course on Computer Science).
Age: Age should not be below 21 years and above 35 years as on the 1st day of January 2019, relaxable in case of SC/ST candidates as per rules.
Remuneration: An amount of Rs. 20,000/- will be paid as fixed and consolidated monthly remuneration which includes:
- Pay: Rs. 15,000/-
- Mobility Allowance: Rs. 4,000/-
- Telephone Charges: Rs. 1,000/-
In case of
Official travel, outside the jurisdiction (Revenue circle area), he/she will be
guided by the Rules of Entitlement as laid down in the Delegation of
Administration & Financial Rules of ASDMA.
Interview will be total 100 marks with the following break-up:
- Marks obtained in Graduation/Diploma level exam : 50 Marks
- Knowledge of DM related issues : 20 Marks
- Knowledge of Computer : 20 Marks
- Attitude & Personality traits : 10 Marks
How to apply: The intending candidates must bring all original documents relating to qualification, Age, Caste, Residence, Bio-data, etc. and register their names between 9.30 AM to 12.00 Noon on the day Of interview, The candidates have to convert the CGPA/OGPA or Other grade point mentioned in their original mark sheet into equivalent percentage in the biodata.
NOTE: NO TA/DA shall be given to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
Advertisement Details: Pl check here .