Assam Public Service Commission.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the post of Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) under Assam Govt.
Name of post: Child Development Project Officer & allied Cadres under Social Welfare Department, Assam
No of posts: 73[UR: 30, OBC/MOBC: 20, SC: 5, STP: 7, STH: 4, EWS: 7]
Pay: Rs. 22,000/- to 87,000/- and Grade Pay Rs. 9,700/- of PB-3 plus other allowances.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2019. The upper age limit is relaxable by-
- SC/ST candidates 5 years for i.e. up to 43 years.
- OBC/MOBC candidates 3 years i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- PWD (Persons with Disabilities) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Arts, Science & Commerce stream from a recognized University and in addition any one of the following qualification:
- Post Graduate (P.G.) Degree or Diploma in Social Works/ Labour & Social Welfare/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Criminology.
- Graduate in Home Science/ Nutrition/ Child Development or
- Graduate having Education with Psychology, Economics Philosophy.
As per Govt. Notification the Application Fees for all post under the State Govt. of Assam shown as below:
- For General Candidate: Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- Candidates having BPL Certificate: Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificates along with the Application Form).
Candidate should be deposit the amount through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post & department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form (First time applicants).
As per this office notification No. 57PSC/DR-41/1/2018-2019 Dated 13th June 2019, those candidate who had already applied in response to the advertisement No. 01/2019 dated 7th Feb, 2019 need not pay the application fees afresh while applying again. They will have to submit proof i.e. self-attested photocopy of earlier treasury challan, in support of payment of the fees with the application forms.
How to apply:
Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form).
Candidate should be clearly written in “bold letters” the name of the post applied for in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the-
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
Advertisement Details: Click here .
Application Form: Click Here