Assam Public Service Commission(APSC) invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated
Last Date: 03/08/2019.
Post Name: Director of Economics and Statistics under Transformation & Development Deptt.
No. of posts: 1 [UR]
Pay: Rs.30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 16,900/- of PB-4
Age: Age limit between 35 & 45 years as on 01-01-2019.
Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics as Subject from a Recognized University and a Diploma Recognized by Govt. obtained after at least 2 years of Post Graduate training in Statistics. (Attach
Note: Doctorate of Other Research Degree in Mathematics, Statistics & Economics is desirable.
(b) At least 10 (ten) years experience in Statistical Works/ Investigation/ Research in a Govt.
Name of post: Inspector of Factories, Assam under Labour Welfare Department.
No. of posts: 2 [OBC: 2]
Pay: Rs.30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/- PB-4, Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/- P.M.
Age: Candidates must be above 23 (twenty-three) years and less 38 (thirty-eight) years. 3 years age relaxation for OBC/MOBC candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April/2018.
Educational Qualification: Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology, preferably Mechanical/ Chemical or Electrical Engineering. (Attach self-attested valid supporting documents). Candidates should have practical experience of at least 2 (two) years in a workshop or manufacturing concern of good standard.
- General Candidate: Rs.250/-.
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/-
- BPL Certificate: Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
- PWD candidate: Nil. (Enclose the photocopy of the application form and necessary certificate from a competent authority).
- Application fees must be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing the name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan must be submitted along with the application form.
How to apply: Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in ->Forms and Downloads -> Direct Recruitment (DR) (New Form).
The name of the applied post should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
Advertisement Details: Pl check