Applications from intending eligible candidates in prescribed Application Format appended herewith are invited on or before 03.10.2019 for filling up 1(one) no. of post of Library Assistant and 1(one) no. of post of Laboratory Assistant-III under Assam Agricultural University.
Post Name: Library Assistant/ Jr. Technical Assistant
No of posts: 1
Pay: 22000-87000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9100/-
Educational Qualification: The candidate shall be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Preference will be given to the candidates having Bachelor Degree in Library Science from Govt. recognized university.
Post Name: Laboratory Assistant- III ( for the College of Veterinary Science, AAU, Khanapara, Guwahati,)
No of posts: 1
Pay: 14000- 4900/- + Grade Pay Rs. 8700/-
Educational Qualification: The candidate shall be graduate in Science from a recognized university.
Age: 18-44 years (as on 01.01.2019).
Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC & PH candidates will be given as per government rules.
* The selection and appointment process shall be governed as per AAU Rules.
How to apply:
Application must be accompanied by the following:
- Self attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets in support of educational qualification, age, caste, Permanent Residence etc.
- Two copies of self attested recent passport size photographs.
- Attested copy of Employment Registration Card, if any
- Self addressed envelope (size 23 cm X 10 cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs.6.00 (Rupees six) only.
- Physically disabled candidate will produce certificate issued by competent authority.
- Certificates of good character & conduct from two (2) -responsble persons known to the candidate (but not related to candidate) & indicating the name and address of the referees at the Para 19 of the application form.
The applications for the Post of Library Assistant shall be submitted to the
Chief Librarian, Rev. B.M. Pugh Library, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-785013.
The applications for the post of Laboratory Assistant-III shall be submitted to the
Dean, College of Veterinary Science, AAU, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
The last date of receipt of completed application forms is 03.10.2019 (during office hours).