Assam Police Admit Card 2019
Assam Police has declared the examination date as well as released the admit card for the recruitment Grade 3 ministerial staff of 2000 posts for Foreigner’s Tribunal. All candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects to the recruitment will now able to download their Assam Police Admit Card from our this website. The Admit card’s official notification will be published on the official website slprbassam.in from 5th August, 2019.
Assam Police Admit Card 2019 Details:
Name of Posts: Grade-III Posts for Ministerial Staff
Date of Exam: 11th August 2019
Admit Card Release Date: 05/08/2019
Exam Type: OMR based Written Examination
Duration of Exam: 90 Minutes
Exam Shifts: Two Shifts
How to Download Assam Police Admit Card 2019
All eligible candidates who applied to above mentioned Assam Police’s recruitment are needed to follow below given steps to download their Admit Card.
- First of all you need your application ID which was provided during the online application process.
- Go to official website – Click Here .
- Now enter your application ID & date of birth and click Login.
- Your admit card will be displayed with examination venue and timing.
- Now take a print out and also don’t forget to carry this while visiting the examination venue.
If forget Your Application ID?
- Open the following link: Click Here
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Your application ID will be displayed.
Helpdesk Contact No. – 9455874503, 9455874506, 9455874519 (Call centre timing 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM)
Helpdesk Email id – [email protected]
Download Your Admit: Click Here .