Application are invited from the Indian Citizen in a prescribed Standard form from the eligible candidate for filling up the vacant post as mentioned below in the office of the Assistant Engineer, Department of Fisheries, Dist- Sivasagar, Assam..
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 1 [UR]
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be graduate from any recognized University with proficiency in Computer typing both in Assamese and English .
Pay: (PB-2) Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6200/-per month along with other allowances admissible as per rules
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined In article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and ordinarily a resident of Assam.
- Candidate must have registered their names in the Employment Registration and the Registration No. along with the dates must be mentioned in their application.
- Candidates should be well versd in state official language.
- Candidate who already in service should submit their application through proper channel.
Age: 18-38 years of age on 01,09.2019.
The upper age limit is relax able by 5 (five) years in case of SC/ST candidates as per Govt. rule in force and by 3 (three) years in case of OBC/MOBC candidates as per Govt. rule
How to apply:
The application must be accompanied by the following document:
- Self attested copies of all certificates/Mark sheets in support of educational and other qualifications, age, caste, valid employment Registration Card and other testimonials.
- One copy of recent self attested passport size photograph to be affixed in the application form and two other copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested.
- One self-addressed envelope of size (size 22 cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp Rs. 10.00 only.
Candidates will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelop carrying the application form.
Application should be submitted by post to the
Assistant Engineer (UAZ). Joysagar, Department of Fisheries, P.O. Joysagar, District- Sivasagar (Assam) PIN-785665.No application would be received in person.