Applications are invited from Indian Citizen for junior assistant post Fishery Development Officer, candidates for filling up of sanction vacant posts as mentioned below under the office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Darrang, Mangaldai.
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No. of posts: 2 [UR: 1, OBC/MOBC: 1]
Educational & Other Qualification: Must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. Proficiency in Computer Typing both English & Assamese
Pay: (PB-2) Rs. 14,000/-to 60,500/-+ GP —6200/- per month and other allowances.
- The Candidates must have employment exchange registration numbers and the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
- Candidates should be well versed in the State Official Language.
- Candidates who already in services should apply through proper channel.
Age: 18-38 years
How to apply:
- Self attested copies of all certificates & Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age, and caste along with other valid Employment Registration card.
- Affix 1 copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and 2 copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested along with application.
- The application will enclose with a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
Office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Darrang, Mangaldai. P.O. Mangaldai. PIN-784125 .