O/o District Fishery Development Officer, Goalpara.
Applications are invited from interested candidates, Indian Citizen in a prescribed standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending Candidates for filing up of sanction vacant post as mentioned below under the Office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Goalpara.
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 1 [OBC/ MOBC]
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from recognized university with Proficiency in Computer. Typing both English and Assamese.
Pay: Rs 14000 to 60500 + GP-6200/- per month
- The Candidates must have registered in the Employment exchange and the registration numbers, along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
- Candidates should be well versed in the State Official Language.
- Candidate who already in service should be apply through proper channel.
Age: Interested candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years of age as on 01.07.2019. The upper age is relax able by 5 years in case of the Candidates of SC/ ST as per Govt. Rule in force & by 3 years in case of the Candidates of OBC/MOBC as per Govt. OM No. ABP.6/2016/9-A dated 25th April ‘2018.
In case of persons with Disabilities the upper age limit is applicable as per Govt. OM. No ABP. 144/95/121-A. Dated 28-10-2015
Application Fee: Nil (As per Notification No. FEG.32/2016/12, dated 21/05/2018.
Mode of Selection:
Phase-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted they can appear in a Multiple Choice Written test on a date to be notified later on and details of
How to apply:
The application must be accompanied by the following :
- Self attested copies of all certificates/ Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age proof, caste along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration Card.
- Affix one copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies self attested passport size photograph along with application.
- The application will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.10/- along with the application.
The last date of receipt of application is 12/09/2019. No application will be accept after the last date.
Application should be submitted to the
Office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Goalpara, P.O.- Baladmari, Assam, PIN-783121.