Oil India Limited intends to engage following personnel(s) (domicile of Assam & Arunachal Pradesh) purely on contractual basis for an immediate engagement at Field Headquarters, Duliajan.
|Walk-in Date:||13 & 16/09/2019|
|Venue:||OIL Hospital, Duliajan|
Post Name: Pharmacist [Contractual]
No of posts: 3 [UR: 3]
Educational Qualification & Experience :
- Passed 10+2 in Science Stream from Govt. recognized Board / Institution / University.
- Passed 02 (Two) years full-time Diploma course in Pharmacy from an institution recognized by Govt. of India and the Pharmacy Council of India.
- Must have registered with Assam Pharmacy Council and should possess valid professional Pharmacist License issued by State Govt. Authorities.
- Must have 02 (Two) years post qualification experience.
Post Name: Nurse [Contractual]
No of posts: 07 [ UR: 4, SC: 1, ST: 1, OBC/NCL: 1]
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Passed 10+2 in any stream from Govt. Recognised board/institution/university.
- Passed Diploma in General Nursing and
Midwifery (GNM) from an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council. Govt.
Passed B.Sc. Nursing from an Institute/University recognized by Indian Nursing Council, Govt. Of India
- Must have registered with the State Nursing Council.
- Must have minimum 02 (Two) years post qualification relevant work experience as Nurse in a Govt Hospital or well-equipped private hospital repute.
The selected candidate(s) will be paid a contractual emolument as given below with necessary deduction, as applicable.
- Fixed emolument: Rs. 14,330.00 (Rupees Fourteen Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty) only per month based on actual attendance including leave, if any,
- Variable emolument: Rs. 500.00 (Rupees Five Hundred) only per day for each working day.
Period of Contract:
The engagement will be contractual basis only. The initial period of contractual engagement will be 06 (Six) months. Further, the period of above contractual engagement may be extendable after the requisite interval for a subsequent period Of 06 (Six) months only depending on the departmental requirement, job performance, conduct etc. up to the total contractual engagement period of maximum (One) year. The total period of contractual engagement Will be 01 (One) year only which will not exceed under any circumstance.
The selected candidate(S) will have to arrange accommodation at his/her own cost during the period, Of the above contractual engagement.
Walk-in-Interview(s) has been scheduled as under:
(7.00 am onward)
(7.00 am onward)
How to apply:
Interested candidate(s) should bring the following documents on the above-scheduled date for the Walk-in-interview:
- Original and self-attested photocopy of documents/certificates/testimonials as under: Mark-sheets; pass certificates; license (valid professional pharmacist license)/certificate of registration issued by State Nursing Council; experience certificate; caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC), if applicable; non-creamy layer certificate, if applicable and other documents/certificates/testimonials, if any.
- 01 (One) Copy of recent 3cm X 3cm coloured photograph.
- Original and self-attested photocopy of Identity Proof issued by a Government Authority.
- No-objection Certificate from concerned employer in case the applicant is working in any Government Department/Organisation/PSU.